1. What products do you offer? We offer coordinated sets and individual gift boxes and bags and wrapping paper.
2. What processes are used to manufacture your products? The main processes we use are: printing, die-cutting, hot-stamping, embossing, silkscreen, lamination and manual and automatic assembly.
3. What kinds of raw materials are available for your products? We offer a variety of papers and cardboards: couché, krafts, folcote and fine papers, among others. We also offer a diverse range of materials, such as: ribbons, twisted paper, natural fibers, polyester, polypropylene, etc.
4. What kind of printing do you use? We use offset, flexographic, serigraphic and rotogravure printing, depending on your product.
5. How many colors can you print? We have capacity for up to 4-color process/full color or direct color printing.
6. Where can I find your products? Our products can be found at department stores, bookstores, convenience stores, supermarkets, pharmacies and specialty stores, among others.
7. What countries do you serve? We serve clients in the United States, Mexico, Central and South America, the Caribbean and Europe.
8. Do you offer design services? Yes, we offer from concept and design development (if required by the customer), in-house.
9. Do you have any licenses? Yes, our long experience in the manufacturing of social expression products has allowed us to become licensees of leading international brands: Disney and Sentimientos.
10. What types of bags do you offer? We offer from the most traditional bags like triangular, rectangular and trapezoidal, to other custom-made forms that our customers require.
11. Do you offer recycled or environmentally friendly materials for the production of the bags? Yes, we have a mill in Guatemala that provides us cardboard from 175gsm onwards, with different contents of recycled material, up to 100% recycled (post consumer and / or industrial). We also have access to paper with fruit fiber.
12. Do you use recycled and environmentally friendly materials to package and ship the finished product? Yes, all our corrugated boxes have at least 35% recycled material.
13. Is there a minimum amount of production? The minimum for bags is 3,000 units; 4,000 units for boxes and 1,500 kg. by custom design for wrapping paper rolls.
14. How I can place an order? To place an order please contact us at 503-25676000 or toll-free in the US at 866-641-8280. Our sales agents will be happy to assist you.
15. What is the turnaround time? Turnaround time is 4-6 weeks after receiving the purchase order and that all elements have been approved.
16. How are our products shipped? The shipping depends on the final destination. If the destination is the USA, it is shipped by sea to Miami, FL., where it is then sent directly to the customer. Product going to Mexico and Central America is sent overland. We have preferential rates with DHL, UPS, TransExpress and other shipping companies for urgent deliveries. Product going to Europe and Australia, is sent via air or sea.
17. Do you offer urgent delivery programs? Yes, we have programs available for "rush delivery", which are shipped via air and delivered in two weeks.
18. Can you provide catalogs and samples? Yes, we can send brochures of our raw materials in stock and some sample bags for reference. We also have PDF and color sample documents.
19. Can all of the products you offer be customized? Absolutely all of our products can be customized. Since our bags are handmade, we can also do special packaging and fulfillment.