A truly functional and convenient solution, offering: excellent presentation in an upright position, portability, extended product shelf life, easy open, re-sealability and optional windows and die-cut handles.
Doypacks, also known as stand-up pouches, are most commonly used with solids, powders, and liquids for a variety of industries including health food, pet food, home care and more.
Doypack Food Packaging Applications
These stand-up pouches are used for product applications including:
- dried foods
- Baking mixes
- granola and cereal
- Salad dressings, sauces, and soups
- flowers and grains
- Snacks (such as cookies and crackers)
- Coffee (whole-bean and ground)
- Fruits and nuts (both fresh and dried)
How Industries Use Doypacks
Health Food Packaging Applications
- Organic and all-natural food grades
- Vegan products
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
- protein powders
- Vitamins and supplements
Pet Food Packaging Applications
- dog food
- dog treats
- Vitamins and medicines
Home Care Applications
- Liquid soaps
- Liquid detergents
Flexible Doypack Product Processes:
- Only high quality raw materials, including: aluminum, polypropylene, polyethylene, polyester, cellophane, nylon and paper
- Flexographic and rotogravure high graphic printing
- Matte or glossy finishes
- Flexible minimums
- Expertise in different types of lamination
- Up to seven layers of co-extrusions
- Experts in guaranteeing your product’s shelf life
- In-house pre-press
- Multiple signals in low, medium and high velocity
- Custom bags:
- In different shapes and types: pouches or doypack, rolls for sachets, pillows and large format bags.
- Accessories include: pre-cut laser, easy-open, zipper and degassing valve. Dies for custom shapes and handles.
- Product delivered in rolls or individual bags.